GST Registration Services, GST Registration Online - GST Eligibility, Expert Help & Process | Apply for GST in 1 Day
GST Registration Fees. GST Registration, Goods And Services Tax (GST) Registration services, GST Registration for Service Providers and about the guidelines related to GST Registration.
Still not registered for GST?, GST Registration Online Process | GST Enrollment Process
You may lose out on business opportunities.
GST Registration Form GST REG -1online, ARN in Form GST REG-2, REG -3, REG-4, REG-5, REG -6, process for registration of GST, obtain fresh registration, GST registration is compulsory, Cancellation of Registration Certificate
GST Registration Service, GST Consultancy Services, GST Taxation, Goods and Services Tax
Goods and Service Tax (GST) is the tax levied by the central government and state government together to subsume most of the taxes like Excise Duty, VAT, Service tax, Entry tax and even the customs duty. Hence, it is very important to understand the registration procedure under GST because even the existing dealer will also have to apply for the GST registration online.
GST is the biggest tax reform in the country since Independence. GST would bring about a radical change from the existing tax regime and it would change the way of businesses are carried out today. GST will have an impact across business functions such as finance, IT, supply chain, accounting etc.
GST Registration, GST Registration Services, Goods and Services Tax (GST)
GST is a comprehensive destination based consumption tax levied on the supply of all goods and services. It is proposed to be levied at all stages right from manufacture up to final consumption with credit of taxes paid at previous stages available as setoff.
Any person making taxable supplies of goods and services would be required to charge Central GST (CGST) & State GST (SGST) on intra State supplies and Integrated GST (IGST) on inter State supplies.
GST Registration: How to Register for GST Online, Eligibility, Fees
Goods have been defined to mean every kind of movable property other than money and securities but specifically include actionable claim.
What is the meaning of ‘Services’ under GST?
Services have been defined to mean anything other than goods, money and securities. The definition also specifically includes activities relating to the use of money or its conversion by cash or by any other mode, from one form of currency or denomination to another form of currency or denomination for which a separate consideration is charged.
GST Registration Services in Chennai, GST Registration for New Business
Our GST registration services are designed to help you in getting your business GST compliant, by providing step by step guidance during the entire registration process
Who should use
• You want the benefit of input tax credit
• Your clients deal only with GST registered suppliers
New GST Registration, GST Service offering
• Step by step guidance during the entire GST registration process. We fill out the application
• Assistance with all GST registration related queries
• No physical visit required, completely online process.
1. We assist you in listing down all the required documents for GST registration
2. Once you gather and provide us the documents, we fill out your application in Form REG-01
3. Once approved by you, we will submit your application with the GSTN
4. The GST registration certificate will be issued to you within 3 working days after the process is completed by the department
New GST Registration. No.1 GST Experts from Tamil Nadu, GST Registration Benefits
• One stop solution for all your GST registration related queries.
GST: How to apply for a new GST registration, GST registration process across states.
• No physical visit required
Applying for GST Registration, Completely online process with a dedicated advisor
GST Registration online | GST Registration process
• Secure & Confidential
We adhere to very strong security protocols and are in the process of being ISO 27001 certified.
Online GST Registration | New GST Registration, GST Services
• GST Compliance
End to end solution for your tax filing
• GST Reconciliation
Reconciliation of your account with that of your vendor, for accurate input tax credit
• GST Invoicing
Fully compliant GST invoicing solution, including reverse charge invoices
Online GST Registration, GST Registration Online India - Fee, Last Date & Procedure
Who all are liable to register under GST?
This is one of the most important questions, as once GST is implemented everybody will be asking this question, whether I am covered under GST or not?
Every person is required to obtain registration in the State(s) from where he makes a taxable supply of goods or services or both, if his aggregate turnover in a financial year exceeds INR 20 lakhs.
However, the threshold is INR 10 lakhs for special category states (i.e. Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand).
aggregate turnover in less than INR 20 Lakhs?
In case you are engaged in any of the operations / transactions outlined below, you shall be required to be registered compulsorily irrespective of the threshold limit:
• Making any inter-State taxable supply;
• Required to pay tax under reverse charge mechanism;
• Required to deduct tax;
• Making taxable supply of goods or services or both on behalf of another taxable persons whether as an agent or otherwise;
• Input Service Distribution;
• Supplying goods or services or both through electronic commerce operator
• Shere you are an Electronic commerce operator;
• Supplying online information and data base access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered person.
How to File GST Application Online:
An Applicant opting for registration under GST required to file GST Application along with business proof and other documents.
Step-1: If On above time you are not able to register don’t be panic you can go for direct registration from 25/06/2017. On the occasion of GST rollout from 1st July 2017 by submitting From GST REG -1online along with documents needs to be upload.
Step-2: After uploading of all the documents along with GST REG-1, system will generate Acknowledgment along with ARN in Form GST REG-2.
Step-3: If any additional Information required that information can be asked by department by sending Notice in Form GST REG -3.
Step-4: After receiving notice in GST REG-3, the applicant needs to upload supporting documents in Form GST REG -4 within the Date mentioned in Notice in form GST REG-3
Step-5: After receipt of GST REG -4 the information found to not satisfactory the concerned officer may reject the application by mentioning the reasons for rejection in from GST REG-5.
Step-6: If the Form GST REG-1 or Form GST REG-4 as the case may be found to be satisfactory then the applicant will receive the Registration certificate in Form GST REG -6.
GST Registration- Documents required for Normal Taxpayer new GST Registration:
• Photographs (wherever specified in the Application Form)
• Constitution of Business (supporting documents).
• Proof of Principal Place of Business.
• Bank Account Related Proof.
• Authorization Form.
Cancelling your GST registration (GST (Goods and services tax)),Frequently Asked Questions
GST Registration Procedure on gst.gov.in | Get GST Number Online
GST registration process is online through a portal maintained by Central Government of India. Based on the information provided by GSTN, registration process looks like this:
• The applicant will need to submit his PAN, mobile number and email address in Part A of Form GST REG– 01 on the GSTN portal or through Facilitation center (notified by board or commissioner).
• The PAN is verified on the GST Portal. Mobile number and E-mail address are verified with a one-time password (OTP). Once the verification is complete, applicant will receive an application reference number on the registered mobile number and via E-mail. An acknowledgement should be issued to the applicant in FORM GST REG-02 electronically.
• Applicant needs to fill Part- B of Form GST REG-01 and specify the application reference number. Then the form can be submitted after attaching required documents.
• If additional information is required, Form GST REG-03 will be issued. Applicant needs to respond in Form GST REG-04 with required information within 7 working days from the date of receipt of Form GST REG-03.
• If you have provided all required information via Form GST REG-01 or Form GST REG-04, the registration certificate in Form GST REG –06 for the principal place of business as well as for every additional place of business will be issued to the applicant.
• If the person has multiple business verticals within a state he can file a separate application for the registration in Form GST REG-01 for each business verticals.
• If the details submitted are not satisfactory, the registration application is rejected using Form GST REG05.
• The applicant who is required to deduct TDS or collect TCS shall submit an application in Form GST REG – 07 for registration.
• If he is no longer liable to deduct or collect tax at source then the officer may cancel and communicate the cancel of registration
Whether all assessees/dealers who are already registered under existing central excise/service tax/vat laws will have to obtain fresh registration?
No. GSTN shall migrate all such assesses/dealers to the GSTN and shall issue GSTIN and password.
They will be asked to submit all requisite documents and information required for registration in a prescribed period of time.
Failure to do so will result in cancellation of GSTIN number. The service tax assessees having centralized registration will have to apply afresh in the respective states wherever they have their businesses.
What is advantage of taking registration in GST?
Registration under Goods and Service Tax (GST) regime will confer following advantages to the business:
• Legally recognized as supplier of goods or services.
• Proper accounting of taxes paid on the input goods or services which can be utilized for payment of GST due on Goods or Services or both by the business.
• Legally authorized to collect tax from his purchasers and pass on the credit of the taxes paid on the goods or services supplied to purchasers or recipients.
GST Acknowledgement No in 24hr | GST Registration Online
In case of following categories of persons registration under GST is compulsory irrespective of the threshold limit:
• Person making an interstate taxable supply
• Casual Taxable Person
• Person who are required to pay under reverse charge
• Nonresident taxable person
• Persons who are required to deduct tax under Section 37
• Persons who supply goods and/or services on behalf of other registered taxable persons whether as an agent or otherwise
• Input service Distributor
• Person who supply goods and/or services, other than branded services, through e-commerce operator
• Every e-commerce operator
• An aggregator who supplies services under his brand name or trade name
• Such other persons as may be notified
If a person is operating in different states, with the same PAN number, whether he can operate with a single Registration?
No. Every person who is liable to take a Registration will have to get registered separately for each of the States where he has a business operation and is liable to pay GST.
Whether a person having multiple business verticals in a state can obtain for different registrations?
Yes. A person having multiple business verticals in a State may obtain a separate registration for each business vertical.
Is there a provision for a person to get himself voluntarily registered though he may not be liable to pay GST?
Yes. A person, though not liable to be registered under the Law, may get himself registered voluntarily, and all provisions of this Act, as are applicable to a registered taxable person, shall apply to such person.
Whether Cancellation of Registration Certificate is permissible?
Yes. Any Registration granted under this Act may be cancelled by the Proper Officer, in circumstances as may be prescribed under the Act. The proper officer may, either on his own motion or on an application filed, in the prescribed manner, by the registered taxable person or by his legal heirs, in case of death of such person, cancel the registration, in such manner and within such period as may be prescribed.