Top Gst Registration Consultants in Chennai, Best GST Registration Consultant, Applying for GST-Registration
Top 10 Gst Registration Consultants in Chennai, Register under GST Documents Required for GST Registration, GST Sole Proprietorship registration, GST Partnership Firm registration, GST Private Limited Company registration, GST LLP Limited Liability Partnership registration, Best GST Tax Consultant in Chennai, Good & Service Tax Registration Consultant, GST Tax Consultant in chennai, GST Tax Consultant and return filing in chennai, Best GST practitioner in Chennai, GST Consultant Chennai Ambattur, Annanagar
GST Consultant, GST Registration & Compliances - GST Registration Consultant .
The GST law provides for registrations of various persons. Our team aims at enlightening the readers about the persons who are required to take registration.
As per Statute, the following persons are liable for compulsory registration. They are:
1. Person making inter-state taxable supply
2. Casual taxable person making taxable supply
3. Non-resident taxable person
4. Person who is required to deduct tax
5. Person who acts as agent or otherwise to taxable person
6. Input Service Distributor
7. Person who pays tax under Reverse charge mechanism
8. Electronic commerce operator
9. Any other persons notified by Government on recommendation of council
10. Person supplying the online information and database access (or) retrieval services.
Every Person who is liable to get registration under statute or voluntary registration shall obtain Permanent Account Number (PAN). Every Person who is required to deduct Tax, shall need to obtain Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN).
Any Multilateral Financial Institution and Organization notified by the United Nations Organizations, Embassy of foreign countries shall obtain a Unique Identification Number (UIN), and such UIN need to be mentioned on the Invoices.
Every person who has multiple business can take registration for each business and in each operating state separately.
GST Tax Registration, GST Tax Consultancy Services
• Applying for GST-Registration – PART A
• Applying for GST-Registration – PART B
GST Registration Online - Steps for GST Registration Process Registration under GST
Do you wish to register under GST?
Documents Required for GST Registration
List of all required documents for GST Registration….
• Sole Proprietorship Firm – Pan Card and Address Proof of the proprietor.
• Partnership Firm – Pan card of the Firm with the deed and Partnership registration certificate & partners id & address proof.
• Private Limited Company or One Person Company – Pan Card of the Company , COI , MOA & AOA of Company and Board Resolution with Directors Id & Address Proof.
• In case of LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) – COI & Pan Card of Company and Deed + Partners Id & Address Proof
GST REGISTRATION ONLINE A STEP BY STEP Using https://www.gst.gov.in
• Step 1 – Taxpayer need to visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in/
• Step 2 – Now Please Click on “Click the Services > Registration > New Registration option.
• Step 3 – The Application form is divided into two parts as Part A and Part B.
• Step 4 – In Part A – The New Registration page is displayed. Select the New Registration option.
• Step 5 – In the I am a drop down list, select the Taxpayer as the type of taxpayer to be registered, also selects the state for which registration is required and district.
• Step 6 – Enter your Business Legal Name as per PAN Database
• Step 7 – Enter your Email Address and valid Indian mobile number of the Primary Authorized Signatory.
• Step 8 – In the Type the characters you see in the image below field, enter the captcha text and Click on “Proceed Button”
• Step 9 – The OTP Verification page is displayed. In the Mobile OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your mobile number. OTP is valid only for 10 minutes. In the Email OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your email address. OTP is valid only for 10 minutes and Click the PROCEED button.
• Step 10 –The system generated Temporary Reference Number (TRN) is displayed on your screen… Part B of GST Registration
• Step 11 – Now login again by using “Temporary Reference Number” and Captcha Code…
• Step 12 –The My Saved Application page is displayed. Under the Action column, click the Edit icon (icon in blue square with white pen).
• Step 13 –The Registration Application form with various tabs is displayed.
• Step 14 – On the top of the page, there are ten tabs as Business Details, Promoter/ Partners, Authorized Signatory, Authorized Representative, Principal Place of Business, Additional Places of Business, Goods and Services, Bank Accounts, State Specific Information and Verification. Click each tab to enter the details.
• Step 15 – Fill The Details of Principal place of business
• Step 16 – Enter Commodity Details and Save & Continue
• NOTE : In case you do not know the HSN Code: In the Search HSN Chapter by Name or Code field, type the matching character and from the displayed HSN Chapter list, scroll and select the appropriate HSN code.
• Step 17 – Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document
• Step 18 – Verification tab: This tab page displays the details of the verification for authentication of the details submitted in the form.
• Note : After filling the enrolment application, you need to digitally sign the application using Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)/ E-Signature or EVC. Digitally signing using DSC is mandatory in case of LLP and Companies
• Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
• Step 19 – Click Proceed (Note : Make sure your DSC dongle is inserted in your laptop/ desktop)
• Step 20 – Click Sign from the Pop-up window
• Step 21 – Note: To view the details of your DSC, click the View Certificate button.
• Step 22 – On successful submission it will show message on screen
GST Registration Certificate – Time Limit For Registration in GST:
Every liable person should take registration within 30 days from the date on which he becomes liable to registration. In case of casual taxable person or non-resident taxable persons,application for registration shall be at least five days prior to commencement of business.
Cancel GST Registration, CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION UNDER GST:
Any Registration granted under this act may be cancelled by the proper authority subject to provisions of law.
The success message is displayed. You will receive the acknowledgement in next 15 minutes on your registered e-mail address and mobile phone number. Application Reference Number (ARN) receipt is sent on your e-mail address and mobile phone number.
gst registration consultant near me
gst registration consultants in chennai, gst tax consultant, gst registration consultant near me, gst filing consultants in chennai, gst consultant near me, gst consultant in chennai, gst registration chennai, gst registration in chennai chennai tamil nadu