The Premier GST Tax Academy in India
GST Tax Academy, GST advanced certificate course, GST couse in chennai
The GST advanced certificate course Training program is a specialized course designed by GST Tax Academy for aspiring tax consultants and accountants. The course is targeted towards college students, graduates in commerce and working professionals who either are looking to gain industry relevant skills and knowledge in the fields of GST or enhance their current expertise to become a valuable asset for their companies.
The In-Depth GST Course is designed for serious indirect tax professionals in India, both new and experienced. It is the industry standard for training, with a track record for excellence. Build a strong foundation of knowledge to help you deliver real value-added benefits when advising about GST.
Refine your foundational knowledge about indirect tax and take your skill set to the next level with a mix of e-learning options, in-residence lectures and expert-facilitated small group tutorials.
GST Training Program Objective.
In this module, participants will have the opportunity to grasp a deeper understanding of the various key GST concepts so that they are able to immediately apply what they learn in their workplace. Some participants had taken immediate action to relook their GST transactions after attending the course and consider voluntary disclosures, where appropriate.
As GST issues can be dynamic, participants will learn a step-by-step approach from the workshop facilitator and be introduced a proven work template to enable them to analyse different kinds of GST issues. Feedback from the past participants is that they were able to apply this work template to analyse their companies’ GST issues very quickly.
GST tax consultants and accountants, GST Course, GST law in India
As this is an advanced GST course, participants will be assumed to have equipped with a basic understanding of the GST concepts.
GST training Program Outline
• Review and summarise recent changes and updates on GST matters.
• Describe GST and identify the sources of GST law in India.
• Illustrate common pitfalls of GST registration.
• Differentiate goods from services for GST purposes.
• Clarify the place of supply rules for GST purposes.
• List the various types of taxable supplies and explain common myths about zero-rating provision for GST purposes.
• Explain common pitfalls of accounting for import GST and illustrate different schemes to provide import GST suspension.
• Clarify the rules regarding input tax claim for GST purposes.
• Investigate GST issues on mergers & acquisition transactions.
• Review certain special GST topics based on facilitator’s proposal and participants’ request.
• Explore the management of GST disputes and audit.
GST Training Methodology
Group-based learning with Case Studies and Examples
GST Course Topics Covered
History /Journey of GST. GST vis-a-vis Current tax Regime
Why GST is needed
Taxes to be subsumed
Basics of GST and GST Rates
Taxable Person, Threshold Limits, Provisions of Registration
Return filing mechanism under GST
Invoicing Under GST
What is Supply of Goods or Services, differentiation from Sale and Purchase
Time and supply of goods/services rules under GST - 1
Time and supply of goods/services rules under GST - 2
Refund rules under GST
Transactional provisions - Part 1
Transactional provisions - Part 2
Valuation Rules under GST
Import and export under GST
Input Tax Credit under GST
Composition Levy Scheme
RCM under GST
Job Work under GST
Assessments and Audits
Search, Seizure and Penalties under GST
Recovery, prosecution and appeals under GST
E-Commerce under GST
Impact of GST on Importer and Exporters
Impact of GST on Traders and Manufactures
Impact of GST on Real-estate and Contractors
Way forward and Future in GST
GST professional accountants, Who should attend for GST Course?
• professional accountants who advise clients on GST matters
• controllers, treasurers, finance executives and their teams who have responsibility for GST within their organizations, big or small
• lawyers who counsel clients on /GST
GST registration, GST disputes and audit, Return filing under GST
GST Training program, advise clients on GST matters, Impact of GST